Life in New York City, Denver, and everywhere else!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Oh my gosh!!






I had no ideas it had been 10 months since I had posted to this blog. So much has happened!!! I won't go into the details-there has been a lot of stuff with the kids but I really don't want to go into much detail. Just a quick update on them. Meghan is still in Africa, which is very challenging but she is hanging in there. Jonathan got married to Lauren last March (a surprise of sorts!!), Katy moved to Round Rock and is living with my two sisters and working as a 911 Dispatch Operator and enjoying it!! Val has moved to Texas and is living in Dallas, with her mom and working at Chili's trying to save enough for a car. April, Dave, and Ian are doing great and Ian just turned 2 this past weekeng. Chris is continuing to learn a lot from his job in NYC and we are trying to figure out if we are coming or going most of the time. I had a great, enjoyable, and very rewarding school year this past year and this year's class seems to be very different but equally as rewarding and very sweet. I painted a 54 foot X 12 foot Jungle Mural in my school this summer and here are some photos of it!! Please let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home